Uganda Alliance of Patients ‘Organizations (UAPO)
Job title: Program Assistant & Sales Representative
Reporting to: Executive Director
Job purpose: Coordinate the “Heart Afya” campaign Initiative with key stake holders leading to increase in patients’ access to diagnosis and treatment of cardiac disease and increase sales of LevMed ECG in Uganda.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote LevMed Mobile ECG Kit to relevant customers and stake-holders.
- Achieve ongoing and increasing sales of LevMed ECG.
- Carry out LevMed ECG hands-on training to potential customers – hospitals, clinics, physicians, nurses, and others.
- Provide technical support to existing LevMed ECG customers.
- Assist the implementation of “Heart Afya” campaign Initiative.
- Create and make adjustments to online campaigns, and social media activities.
- Carry out on-going maintenance of external relationships including leading cardiologists and clinicians, focus groups, health insurance companies, patient advocacy groups, etc.
- Perform “Heart Afya” Initiative demonstrations (application of LevMed ECG) at Health camps, hospitals, clinics and outreaches.
- Making appointments to see existing and potential clients and Presenting “Heart Afya” initiative to doctors, pharmacists and patients.
- Organising, supporting the organization, or attending medical conferences and Keep records of “Heart Afya” campaign initiative.
Qualifications – Minimum-Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing, with Health Sciences – advantage
Experience in sales / healthcare – advantage. Not a must.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Marketing & sales of medical device – advantage.
- Health campaign experience, with a working knowledge of e-commerce platforms, promotions, online advertising, social media and access strategies
- Experience working with a variety of different distribution partners
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written – English.
- High level of motivation with the ability to operate as an individual and team contributor
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project)
Laptop required to perform the job.
Qualified candidates can e-mail, cover and resume and salary requirements to:email@example.com
Deadline for application is 09/11/17 at 12:00pm